Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2 Thes 1:11

"So we keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of his call. May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do." -2 Thessalonians 1:11

This verse has been ringing out in my head and my heart over the last week. My faith prompted me to come to this place, to join in the fight against the suffering that runs rampant in this country. God answered prayer after prayer in providing for me to get here. He has sustained me, he has spoken to me, he has empowered me to be a part of accomplishing the purposes he set out for me in this trip. I am in awe of the things I saw him do this very day.

He has a calling for each and every one of us. In order to accomplish great and magnificent things through us, all he needs is our "Yes."
What is your faith prompting you to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment